Thank you to Lorie Smith Schaefer who I hope I will be reading soon, for nominating me to be part of the Sisterhood which I am proud to now be part of. You can all find Lorie here https://nvlorie.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/are-you-my-sister/
The rules for the award to follow are as follows:
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you, linking back to their site
Put the Award logo on your blog
Answer the ten questions sent to you
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
Nominate seven blogs
Here’s my answers to the questions I was asked
- How long have you had a blog? How many do you have? I started my blog exactly 3 weeks and one day ago and for now it is the only one I have.
- What is the purpose of your blog? Is it primarily personal or professional? My blog is a personal one and resulted from my new found love of reading. I write reviews of the books I read, sharing them hoping it will resonate with a potential reader.
- Have you had a bad blogging experience? What was it and how did you respond? What did you learn? I am lucky to say that so far I have not had a bad blogging experience, however I am sure in the long run it will probably happen. It is all part of the learning. If it happens I hope I will turn it into a positive.
- Given a day free of responsibilities, what would you do? Ooh tough question. I would probably watch an entire season of The Game of Thrones on TV. I have a lot of catching up to do.
- Favorite season? I like the colours of the autumn season a lot
- Where do you live? Describe it in a sentence or two. I am a resident of the United Kingdom and live about 20 miles away from London.
- What year were you born? 1976
- Tell us something funny about your family or your pets. I like pretending that I can rap…Trust me that’s funny. I use wooden spoon as my mic, blast out some Kanye West from Youtube and mime the lyrics with the hand gestures to “Jesus Walk!!”
- What are the qualities you look for in a life partner? No pretense. Someone who knows it is ok to be strong or weak and show it. Caring and compassionate but also tell it like it is…just like my husband.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Well, I guess my logo is a dead give away…A night owl of course
And to my nominees I would like to ask the following:
1. Why did you decide to write a blog?
2. Where do you find your blogging inspiration?
3. What would you like to accomplish this year with your blog?
4. What is your favourite book and why?
5. Which are your 3 favourite blogs?
6. Where are you from?
7. If you could take a 2 week holiday tomorrow, where would you go?
8. If you could go back in time, would you change something and what would that be?
9. If you had the opportunity to meet your favourite actor/actress who would it be and what question would you ask? (You can only ask one question).
10. If you were not blogging right now, what would you be doing?