Today at Blogging Uni Day 3, we have been assigned with “browsing” and discovering other blogs by following five new topics in the Reader and five new blogs.
As I am pretty much a newbie, I took on looking at other blogs pretty much on day one and it is amazing how rich the blogging universe is.
So what I will do today as an extension of this third assignment is tell you about the 5 new topics and 5 new blogs I have seen since being on the course that I have stuck with me than I now follow:
1) http://www.clare-n-dean.com : I liked Clare story and would like to see how she gets to “make lemonade”.
2) http://www.hwsilverman.wordpress.com : I just really like Herb and his attitude to life.
3) http://www.optionalpoetry.wordpress.com : I read books but I don’t read poetry. Browsing through this blog will be a nice way to expand my horizon.
4) http://www.thosehappythoughts.wordpress.com: I really like this blog because it is about pure undiluted happiness and I absolutely love the smiley pic!! I will definitely go there to get my happy fix!!
5) www.losingscrews.wordpress.com :Losing Screws is about a craft and DIY and let’s face it, I totally suck at it. I also like that Roni introduced me the the word “Blogercise” and we are now BFFs on Goodreads, so there you are :).
So these are the 5 new topics and new blogs that I decided to follow amongst others and the ones that I guess had an impact on me since I started Blogging Uni.
What were yours?
5 Comments Add yours
Hi! I found this task a bit demanding, but I did manage to come up with 5 in the end, which you’ll find on my blog. Nice to meet you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I hasten to add, I haven’t actually typed up the post yet, but it will be there sometime today! 🙂
I see you like reading too. Between reading the assignments and doing the assignments for BLOGGING UNIVERSITY— plus chatting with the neighbours, I’m going to have to hire a cleaning lady and chef! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I feel the same way…Although I do not want to hand up in blogging rehab so the cleaning and the cooking breaks might be a good idea 🙂
I’ve nominated you for the sisterhood! https://chouett.com/2015/01/17/sisterhood-of-the-world-bloggers-award/